Scorpio has got it all. It is the 'Best Travel Companion', the 'Most Trusted Car – SUV/MUV' and everything a car should be.
Recent Awards Won/Milestones reached by Scorpio
- India's Most Trusted Car-SUV/MUV by The Brand Trust Report India Study 2014,
- Gold for Nightmare Mag Ad at Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Awards'13
- Bronze for New TVC at Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Awards'13
- Bronze for Annual Media Strategy at EMVIES'12
- Gold for the multimedia campaign showcasing Scorpio association with BIC and F1 at Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Awards'11
- Silver for Single English Advertising (F1 full page ad) at Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Awards'11
- 1st & 2nd position in Dakshin Dare 2012 - Endurance category
- "The Legend of Scorpio" Coffee Table Book - Bronze medal at the International SAPPI Awards 2010, Taiwan
- Mahindra Great Escape Offroading Game (Scorpio+Bolero) – won several awards as below
- Gold at FICCI BAF 2010
- Silver at World Brand Congress
- Silver & Bronze at the Campaign India Digital Media Awards 2010 – in 2 categories
- Silver (Category: Website - Automotive)
- Bronze (Category: Website – Leisure & Travel)
- Scorpio won the Raid de Himalaya 2010, Adventure Trial-SUV category overall; and 3 Scorpios won 1st position in their individual segments within the category. This is also a hat-trick since Scorpio won this category 3rd year in a row (2008, 2009, and 2010).
- Scorpio ranked highest in SUV segment, in 2 categories: 'Best Looks' & 'Best Resale Value' in HT-MARS Customer Satisfaction Survey 2010
- Scorpio ranked highest in SUV segment, J.D. Power Asia Pacific 2010 India APEAL (Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout) Study.
- Scorpio ranked highest in SUV/MPV segment, TNS Total Customer Satisfaction Study 2010
- Green Award for Scorpio m2Di Micro-Hybrid technology at the annual NDTV Profit Car & Bike Awards
- PR Campaign for launch of 'Fuel Smart technology' in (Scorpio+Bolero) at Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) Awards
- 'Best Off-roader vehicle of the year 2009'
- 'Start-Stop technology' received the 'Environment Initiative of the year 2009' award from Carwale
- Scorpio won the Auto Bild India Golden Steering Wheel for Technology of the Year
- Scorpio won Desert Storm Rally 2009
- 'Mahindra Great Escape Offroading Game' won Gold in FICCI BAF 2010
- CSIR Diamond Jubilee Technology Award 2007 for 'Development and Commercialization of Scorpio'. Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh gave away the award at a function in New Delhi on December 20, 2008.
- TNS 'The Voice of the Customer' Award
- Renowned market research firm IMRB, ranks Scorpio in the highest level in its 'Olympic' category, second year in a row. It is the only four-wheeler from the automobile segment in the Olympic category.
- Golden Peacock Award for Innovative Product / Services in the automobile segment
- Renowned market research firm IMRB, ranks Scorpio in the highest level in its 'Olympic' category. It is the only four-wheeler from the automobile segment in the Olympic category.
- CNB-AAA Creative Print Campaign of the Year 2007. CNB-AAA Awards are showcased in the NDTV Profit's highly acclaimed 'Car and Bike' and "All About Ads" shows.
- 'Best Travel Companion' Award
- Winner of 'Brand Derby' by Business Standard for the most successful brand launch
- Winner of 'Best SUV in Total Customer Satisfaction' in the SUV segment in NFO
- Automotive's Total Customer Satisfaction Study
- National Award for R&D 2003 in recognition of Mahindra's pioneering R&D efforts, which culminated in the indigenously engineered and highly successful vehicle, the Scorpio.
- 'Car of the Year' Award from Business Standard Motoring
- 'Best SUV of the Year' award from BBC on Wheels
- 'Best Car of the Year' award from BBC on Wheels
- 'Car of the Year' award' from CNBC Autocar
- Indian Express Award for Excellence in Marketing & Brand Building
- 'Launch of the Year' Award, India Leadership Summit
- EMVIES Award by Bombay Ad club for Innovation on Radio
- Scorpio Launch Cavalcade
- EFFIE Award by Bombay Ad club for advertising effectiveness for Scorpio launch
- Winner of 'Brand Derby' by Business Standard for Most Successful Brand of 2003
- Subject of case study in Harvard Business School